Since a real estate agent, must sell, and / or list houses, in order to generate responsibilities, and make a living, it might be a good idea, to review and examine, some sort of system, to potentially, get more and better lists. This article will, therefore, attempt to, briefly discuss, one approach or system, to…
Since a real estate agent, must sell, and / or list houses, in order to generate responsibilities, and make a living, it might be a good idea, to review and examine, some sort of system, to potentially, get more and better lists. This article will, therefore, attempt to, briefly discuss, one approach or system, to achieve these objectives, successfully and consistently. I refer to this process as the RICH IDEAS 6 Steps to More, and Better Listings.
1. Get the appointment: What will you do, in order to insure, you are able, to get in the door, to, at least, present, why, a homeowner, considering selling their house, should choose you, as their agent and representative? How much time, effort and attention, will you focus and commit, in order, to gain additional personal exposure, demonstrate your unique assets / approaches, and why should you be chosen? How will you get more appointments? Do you have a personal marketing and branding approach / system, which will positively distinguish you, and attract others, to you? Will you perfect, the techniques, and methods, which properly prepare you, to convincingly, address and answer any and all concerns and objections?
2. Listen before you speak: One must be careful, to make the presentation about the needs, concerns, priorities and goals, of the homeowner, rather than the tension, to make it, all about you! Will you ask the right questions, and consistently focus, on what, might, best impact, the homeowner? Never assume you know, or have, all the answers, but, rather, be willing to listen effectively and thoroughly, before you speak!
3. Relevant presentation: When you present your listing presentation, how will you know, you are articulating, a relevant, meaningful, effective message? Will you berely discuss features, etc, or will you effectively communicate and articulate, in a benefits – based manner?
4. Make your presentation about them, not you !: How will you know, if you are addressing, the issues and concerns, which are most important, to a specific homeowner? Will you listen far more than you speak? Do you understand, for most people, their favorite sound, is the sound, of their own voice? You have two ears, and only one mouth, for a reason, so take advantage of this, and listen, at least, twice as often, as you speak. Explain thoroughly, slowly and completely, until you are convinced, and they acknowledge, they understand and agree!
5. Answer their questions and concerns, but do not open up a Pandora's Box !: Never assume you know what might concern someone, and never answer an issue, you perceive, as a concern, until it is asked! When you presume a concern, which does not exist, you might create, problems which do not exist! Always answer every question / concern, however, thoroughly, completely, and to their satisfaction!
6. Close, and get the listing: Never fear discussing the commission, you feel deserve, but, rather, emphasize, why you are worth it, and how you will best, provide meaningful, meaningful, meaningful service! Realize, if you want the listing, you must take the time, and close, the deal, effectively. Provide the quality of service, which makes you distinct, real, and better!
Become a more successful real estate agent, by using these 6 steps, to more and better listings. Never abandon your commitment to absolute integrity, and focus on how you will best serve your clients!